Deutsche Invest Technology
DI Technology is an entrepreneurial early-growth technology investor. We back exceptional founders in Germany, Europe and the US who build market-transforming technology companies.
Konux is the leading provider of predictive maintenance solutions for railway customers. The Munich based company offers a full stack smart sensor-based product including its own data analytics platform and AI to help customers significantly reduce maintenance costs.
Plume has developed the world’s first self-optimizing WiFi-Network solution, helping customers significantly improve their WiFi experience.
DI Technology – a member of the Deutsche Invest Capital Partners group (DICP) – focuses on investments in exceptional, market-transforming technology companies.
DI Technology primarily invests initially smaller tickets in mature Series A and B rounds followed by larger follow-on investments. DI Technology supports outstanding founders and innovative B2B business models through all phases of growth across the fields of IoT, SaaS, TMT, AI & Robotics, Data Analytics and Smart Mobility.
We believe in the power of superb engineering combined with radical entrepreneurial thinking and creative visions paired with rigorous execution.
By committing personally and supporting with both our experience and networks we always amplify the best entrepreneurial talent. We are passionate entrepreneurs ourselves and work very hard to be an entrepreneur’s most valuable partner over a long period of time.
What we look for:
- European tech driven companies with a US nexus
- US tech companies with the potential to enter European markets
- Series A+ (post-seed selectively)
- Focus on B2B business models
- Enterprise IT, IoT, Industry 4.0, AI, Big Data & Analytics, Communication Technologies
- Equity tickets of €2-5M and up to €10M per company
Specifically we invest in companies that:
- have highly focused and fearless founders
- have deep technological competence
- have a well-defined product
- address a clear, massive “pain point” of their customers
- address a sizeable market
- have “quality” revenues
- achieve high gross margins
How we do it:
We are committed to increase the value of our companies by
- continuously challenging the business model and the business design
- helping to gain the right strategic customers
- supporting in recruiting key personnel
- supporting the organizational set-up and readiness to scale up
- helping to line up the right co-investors
- unlocking our global network to the benefit of our companies
Get in Touch
80538 Munich, Germany
+49 89 9542 96150